Explore and find Listings
For the benefit of those we serve, HealthcarePages™ has created the following policies to maintain the integrity of our site and registered Users. Upon registering for HealthcarePages™, you agree to follow the posting policy as outlined below. Each time a registered User posts a listing, classified, event, or article they will be reminded of these policies. Thank you for understanding and supporting our efforts.
1. Information included on any listing, event, or article must be accurate and not contain any misleading information.
2. Only post genuine business information & your own created articles.
3. All information must be correct & you are willing to publish them in the world wide web.
4. The following postings are prohibited at HealthcarePages™ include, but are not limited to:
- Pornographic materials
- False business advertising
- Adult entertainment
- Fire Arms, Alcohol, prohibited drugs
5. All Business listing & artcles must contain acurate information to the public.
6. All postings are a reflection of our registered Users, and require professional language at all times.
7. HealthcarePages™ does not take responsibility for the content posted by our Users, but does monitor postings on a regular basis to ensure compliance with our posting policy.
8. Postings simply to advertise a company or website should be processed through our Advertisement Sales Department.
9. Users who use HealthcarePages™ to obtain contact information for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial emails will have their accounts suspended.
10. Do not share your username and password with others for their use.
11. Users may not sell or provide their individual job posting services to a third party.
12. Users may remove a paid or unpaid listing from HealthcarePages.com™ by either logging on to their account, or by sending an email requesting a listing removal to firstname.lastname@example.org and /or email@example.com
Please report any inappropriate postings to HealthcarePages™.
Violation of any condition may result in the removal of your account without any warning or notification. Because posting is a privilege, HealthcarePages™ can suspend that privilege on an individual basis for any reason. Sole discretion of interpreting the posting policy falls on HealthcarePages™. HealthcarePages™ reserves the right to change or add to the posting policy without warning or notification to its Users.